Application Form for Facilitators
We invite applications from prospective course facilitators (instructors) with academic qualification and good understanding of Sri Aurobindo’s and the Mother’s writings. Applicants should have doctoral degrees or demonstrated academic skills and achievements. Please complete all parts of the form then either print and send, or fax it to:
The Director Sri Aurobindo Centre for Advanced Research 39 Vanniar Street, Vaithikuppam, Pondicherry – 605 012 India
FAX : +91 413 2332033
Part B: Background in Sri Aurobindo’s and the Mother’s thought and yoga
- List major works of Sri Aurobindo’s and the Mother’s that you have read.
- List works by disciples of Sri Aurobindo and the Mother that you have read.
- Describe any study of Sri Aurobindo’s or the Mother’s works that you have made systematically such as in a lecture-series, class, or study group, or through written work.
- Briefly describe any public lectures or presentations you have given on Sri Aurobindo’s or the Mother’s thought and yoga.
- List any books, articles, or essays that you have written and had published. Please list publication details.
- List any unpublished books, articles, or essays on the thought and yoga of Sri Aurobindo and the Mother that you have written. Please provide details about these works such as the date they were written, their length, and the key points you made in them.
- Briefly describe any courses on Sri Aurobindo’s or the Mother’s works that you have taught.
- Briefly describe any work or involvement you may have had with Sri Aurobindo centres or organizations.
- Have you lived in or visited Pondicherry or Auroville? Please describe your experience in no more than 150 words.
- Briefly describe any connections your family may have had with Sri Aurobindo’s and the Mother’s work.
- Have you worked in India? If so, in what capacity, and what was your response to your experience?