May 16, 2009

Cosmic Connection: Messages for a Better World by Carole Lynne

Words by Sri Aurobindo and the Mother change my life May 15, 2009 Posted by Carole Lynne

One of the greatest gifts in my life have been the books written by Sri Aurobindo and the Mother: the founders of the Sri Aurobindo Ashram in Pondicherry. I highly suggest their books to you, and I also suggest reading about my experiences with their books and the Ashram in chapters ten and eleven in my new book Cosmic Connection: Messages for a Better World.

One of the thoughts that stays with me as I sit and receive inspiration, is that We Are All One. Each one of us is a tiny speck of Divine Consciousness, and so our lives are really the living out of the “dreams” of a Greater Intelligence. When I remember this truth, I can let go of the busy-busy thoughts and go about my work with a more Divine purpose in mind. I may still accomplish the same tasks during the day, but my intentions are different, and my thoughts are different. This is a blessing, as I feel at peace within, rather than agitated.

Reading books by Sri Aurobindo and the Mother help me get back to my inner self once again.
Psychic Medium – Author Carole Lynne
www.carolelynne.com www.carolelynnecosmicconnection.com

No comments:

Post a Comment