July 28, 2008

I feel sad of the fact that I am a Bengali

Debabrata Ghosh said... 11:52 AM, July 28, 2008

What BJP says or thinks about Syamaprasad is less important to me. I only know that the Bengalis have forgotten Syamaprasad - a man for whose efforts this clan is still able to live in a state - West Bengal.

I must say - that it is this clan who criticised Sri Aurobindo most in his days in Pondicherry. Every noble and pious Bengalis (including Tagore, Vivekananda etc) were villified and insulted by this clan. So in the language and spirit of the mother of Syamaprasad I have been submitting my sad feeling to the Mother and Sri Aurobindo and feel sad of the fact that I am a Bengali.

Forgive me - if I am emotional. But the Indian in me has been containing this sadness from my childhood. [1 comment: 12:06 PM Monday, July 07, 2008 Tarun Vijay, a RSS point-man, quotes The Mother] 8:52 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment