March 12, 2008

There is no doubt that the writings of Sri Aurobindo have a profound effect on all of us

From the Mind of Aurobindo "Long Time" 3 Comments -

Tusar N Mohapatra said...
So nice. It will perhaps be easier for you if you read the 'Letters on Yoga' by opening random pages. March 11, 2008 12:31 AM

Rishi said...
I ll surely do that. I have a copy lying with me. Every time I make a vow to complete Sri Aurobindo's book before buying the next one, but my visit to ashram compels me to buy the next one. I had started with Ishopanishad. March 11, 2008 11:36 AM

jugnu said...
There is no doubt that the writings of Sri Aurobindo have a profound effect on all of us, who are on the path of seeking, irrespective of the disciplines we are following. I have just now finished Sri Aurobindo's The Spiritual Mind, and with turning of each leaf of the book i was engrossed more and more for all that the book stated was so true to my own experience. In fact, all that i was reading was giving credence to what i had experienced and yet i could easily differentiate the passages, i could not understand completely for i knew that i had not yet experienced those stages of actualisation.

Unlike you i don't really have people around me to discuss, talk and share and guide and with a prayer to Mother to guide me to what I should be reading today, I start on whatever i stumble upon on the net on their sites. Although Vedas was what i had stumbled upon, on my first exposure to Sri Aurobindo and Mother, but some how i have not been able to create interest in myself to study them. So do let me know, what Ishopanishad is all about, how to relate to it.....Happy journey March 11, 2008 9:10 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment