Since 1977, through our workshops and retreats, Omega has been a pioneer in exploring, teaching, and embracing new ideas. We have also had another mission: to create a peaceful oasis in a hurried world. To this end, we have made our campus a healing center, a place where you can relax, rejuvenate, and feel at home in the midst of nature's bounty and a community of warm, caring people. The beauty of our gardens, lake, and rolling hills, the friendly staff, the wonderful food, and the facilities at our Wellness Center all support what people come to Omega to learn. Most of all, it is the sincerity and openness of everyone here that make Omega a place where you can find within yourself the courage to become a happier, healthier, and more spirited person. Make yourself comfortable, relax, and enjoy this short introduction to the Omega experience.
Omega will be a global center for the development of human potential.
Through innovative educational experiences that awaken the best in the human spirit, Omega provides hope and healing for individuals and society.
- Accountability – We expect each of us to do what we say we will do, to meet commitments, and be dependable and responsible.
- Holism – We honor the mind, body, heart, and spirit in each individual, knowing the need to balance and blend all these elements. In our programming, we encourage authenticity as a means to build trust, and as essential to the growth and development of the whole.
- Integrity – In business and in relationships we conduct ourselves with honesty, fairness, truth, candor, and respect. We treat others, as we ourselves would want to be treated. We focus on the collective good.
- Service – We value the practice of service and what it teaches us about ourselves, and our relation to others. Our participants are here to experience the world in new ways. We are attuned to and care about their experience, needs, and expectations. We treat each other with similar grace.
- Simplicity – We strive for clear, direct, and unambiguous communication. We seek true, underlying meaning, and employ spiritual guidance in that quest. In this way, we work to make sense of the complexities of modern life.
- Sustainability – We consider the impact of our actions. We advocate for fairness in the treatment of all species, make decisions for the common good, and encourage activism as a means to social justice. Our facilities are grounded in the awareness of our relationship to the environment. We endeavor to have our work in the world be self-sustaining.
- Teamwork – We work together, inclusively, collaboratively, with energy, intention, and commitment. We keep each other informed, share what we are thinking and doing, and expect the same in return.
- Welcoming – We invite people to find space here, to feel safe, to create community, to feel at home, and find nourishment. Our environment is nurturing, relaxing, stimulating, and inspiring.