- (1) All is Unity;
- (2) All is Divine
- (3) Humanity is divine
- (4) A change in Consciousness;
- (5) All religions are One; and
- (6) Cosmic Evolutionary optimism.
Basically Dialectical Integralism, New Age Philosophy unites both Matter and Spirit.
Spirit shall see through Matter's gaze
Matter shall reveal the Spirit's face !
The 13 main principles of New Age Philosophy are:
- (1) One Global Order - One World Governement, One Currency, One Universal Being.
- (2) Universal Energy, Universal Matter, Universal Life, Universal Soul As God
- (3) An Eternal Universe - Uniform in Space and Unending in Time
- (4) Divine practices ( Astrology Yoga & other esoteric arts)
- (5) Syncretism ( Unity of all Religions ).
- (6) The need for Meditation ( for generating altered states of Consciousness );
- (7) Life is Cyclical- Everything is cyclical, subject to the cyclical upheavals of Time.
- (8) Holistic Medicine & Vegetarianism (The patient is more important than the Doctor & Alkaline diet)
- (9) Pacifism ( Anti-war activities);
- (10) Reincarnation; ( The Law of Conservation of Soul )
- (11) The Evolution of Man into Divinity; ( The latent Life Force evolving naturally to the Divine )
- (12) The Union of Man with the Divine; ( Merger of man into the Infinite )
- (13) Matter's Illusoriness; - Esse est percipii - Perception is Essence; Mind is Substance.