March 13, 2006

Supramental Manifestation

A monumental shift has occurred in my teaching work over the last few weeks. Many of my students (after nearly twenty years of effort on my part) have finally, as crazy as it sounds, started to directly experience and express the very essence of what this teaching points to—a goal that until now I’ve seen only in the eye of my own mind and in rare, temporary bursts of collective enlightened consciousness. Tuesday, November 29, 2005 Victory! by Andrew Cohen
Andrew's Victory: Andrew calls it victory. But is it revolutionary? Let's say we stick and continue on with this story. Then I all I see is that this is a continuation of the Supramental Manifestation, possibly. But that's what I want to draw conceptually. So this story maybe has some truth to it, partially. But what does it do for you and me? Exactly. [via Vince's blog.] Coolmel January 19, 2006 at 07:45 AM in Integral Stuff Permalink « Why The Theory of Evolution is Freakin' Partial Main Celebrities As Gods and Goddesses »

No comments:

Post a Comment