September 24, 2006

Chutzpah savor

From: "Lipschutz, Rick" LipschutzR@peds.ucsf.edu To: tusarnmohapatra@mail.com CC: Subject: Savitri Era blog Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2006 11:44:30 -0700
Dear Tusar Mohapatra,

I was shocked to hear to say, if I read you right, that you have received very little comment on your Savitri Era blog. It has certainly enriched my life! I have found there probably more stimulating information on Sri Aurobindo and Mother and other spiritual and progressive subjects---and more crucial links to intellectually and psychically stimulating areas of the web (like Barin, Gagdad Bob, Ulrich Mohrhoff (I think), Alan Kazlev’s recent brilliant essays, and so many others---than anywhere else on the web. Also criticisms, which are sometimes more illuminating than encomia when taken in the right spirit.
Now, there must be more of us around than we know, but many of us are fairly quiet. I believe great changes are taking place, not only in our inner beings but in the nations and the planet as a whole, ready to surface at the right time and in the right way. Your Savitri era blog, and I am sure your other blogs, is a grand, central light station for the planet. Please know this.

Rick Lipschutz,
San Francisco

No comments:

Post a Comment