September 24, 2006

My first choice and all choice

From: "barin chaki" barin_chaki@yahoo.co.in To: "Tusar N. Mohapatra" tusarnmohapatra@mail.com Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2006 16:42:08 +0100 (BST)
Hello Tusar,
My first choice and all choice is for Sri Aurobindo and The Mother. My Websites and Blogs do contain links to your Blogs and Alan's Blogs and one website of Donna, who is a Karmayogi and is involved with Amnesty International. Other commercial interests I may not generally endorse, for that may distract and disturb my purpose and my contact with Them.

I personally try to remain above planetary influences, for The Mother and even Sri Aurobindo actually help me! Always! Astro-vision is different form other astrological sites who believe in propaganda and unrefined commerce. However, Tusar, I am thankful to you for introducing me. With the best wishes! Barin Barindranath Chaki

No comments:

Post a Comment